The data controller responsible for your personal information is:
AR-TECH Andrzej Rzoska
What data we process and why
While you visit our site, we’ll track (by means of cookie files):
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, tax identification number, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
We also collect computer’s identification numbers, meaning the computers on which our software is to be used. This number is the volume C: number on those computers. It is needed because our software is protected by illegal copying by means of hardware lock.
How long is your personal information stored
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing.
Do Not Track (DNT) signals
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT) setting, that could be set in your web browser.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; namely, Stripe – payment gateway and the parties responsible for particular payment methods, like Visa or Mastercard. During payment process your personal information is redirected to these third parties and from that time they are responsible for managing your personal data. For details, see relevant web pages of those services.
You have the right to access information, withdraw consent, delete data, and correct inaccurate information.